Advanced New Equipment Technology from Corrotec for Dip Coating & Dip Molding with Plastisols.
- 6 position, variable cycle system maximized the consistency of both the coating bond, and the cure.
- Unique, proprietary immersion method produces a drip-free finish, and prevents air entrapment at the low point of the mold.
- Turnkey system offers fast throughput.
- Nonconveyorized system has a small simplifies material handling
- High-efficiency gas convection, and fast ramp-up design minimized utility costs
- Highest material use efficiency of any plastisol coating system
- Low labor requirements; system is easy to learn
- System offers maximum process flexibility. Process cycle is infinitely adjustable. Also, equipment is adaptable to fluidized bed; remove scissor table and tank and slide-in a powder system.
Corrotec, a leader in the manufacture and installation of quality finishing systems for nearly two decades, has introduced a “true equipment innovation’ for manufacturers and jobs shops who apply plastisol coatings. It also has wide application for companies who are looking for a consistent and cost-effective way to apply heavy builds of PVC for appearance, electrical insulation and/or corrosion and abrasion resistance.
The Corro-Coat system is clean, safe and ergonomic. It is easy to operate, and does not require continuous worker involvement – just loading and unloading of the convenient carrousel.
Corro-Coat functions as a batch system, and can also be engineered for operation in-line fully integrated with production. Single or multiple tanks are supplied; when more than one tank is used, color changes are quick and simple. Lab tests, and fields tests under production conditions show the system to be ideal for a wide variety of plastisol and organisol products, as well as specifications that call for flexible and rigid coatings. The system is compatible with gloss and matte finish requirements, and will also accommodate some textured plastisol coating.
Demonstrations can be arranged at our headquarters using various plastisol coatings on your components.
Corro-Coat was designed specifically and exclusively for the application of plastisols for dip coatings, and dip molding. It is a “heavy-service system”, with each component, from pumps to burners, engineered for consistent, continuous use in production environments. Corro-Coat has simple maintenance requirements.
Operational parameters are easy to modify and can be security-code protected. The system is PLC-based, with an operator-friendly graphical interface. Control screens are designed for easy, “at-a-glance” use; system will generate “plain English” reports at the end of each shift (or as specified).
Options for Corro-Coat includes an integral quench tank, and fully automatic racking and loading.
Uses and applications for Corro-Coat include: automotive, appliance, medical,marine, hardware, hand tools tips, caps and gripe, recreational, sporting goods, electrical, insulating, seals and other MRO products, lawn and garden, fixtures, rack and baskets.